10 Reasons to be an HSCPA Member:
Take a second and apply online now!
- Professional Advantages that Result in Big Dividends - Unlimited resources to provide the essentials for CPAs to enhance their technical and technological competence, sharpen management expertise, develop leadership skills, and network with peers and other professionals.
- HSCPA Representation in the Legislature monitors and influences legislation to create a more favorable business environment for the accounting profession.
- HSCPA.org provides access to member services and information resources to serve your needs as well as those of your clients.
- Public Relations and Marketing Support that promotes the image of the CPA and increases the value of the CPA as a premier information professional.
- Important and Timely Information on the issues affecting the profession is available through KALA, the official publication of the HSCPA.
- Discount On Over 40 CPE Courses per year for members and staff on a variety of topics to meet your personal and professional educational needs.
- Professional Recognition and Networking through committees, public service opportunities, and international involvement through the AICPA.
- Information At Your Fingertips including fax broadcasts, timely announcements, surveys, and membership directory service (to come).
- Referral Service to help promote your services. More than 50 HSCPA members are referred to prospective new clients every month.
- Affinity Programs that provide savings on supplies, group insurance programs, health and dental products and services discount plans, overnight package delivery service, and much more.