Cash and Credit Management
This course explores the role of cash and credit within a business. Get highlights on the importance of credit analysis, financial statement analysis, cash management, collection techniques and management of the collection process.
Explore the five Cs of credit, advanced credit techniques and a comprehensive, five-step financial statement analysis model that includes the importance of cash flow—the lifeblood of all businesses. Plus, identify a combination of simple and highly sophisticated cash management tools, various collection techniques, and management styles to improve the company's cash management and collection effort.
- Credit analysis
- Financial statement analysis
- Cash management techniques
- Collection techniques, including negotiation skills
- Collection management: a human approach
- Identify the five Cs of credit (capital, capacity, conditions, collateral, character).
- Determine the five-step financial statement analysis model (liquidity, activity, leverage, operating performance, and cash flow).
- Recall basic and advanced cash management tools.
- Identify effective collection techniques.
- Explore the management of the collection process.
CFOs, controllers, financial managers and CPAs.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.