Federal and California Tax Update for Individuals
This in-depth analysis of the year's important changes in Federal and California tax law will take you through new legislation, TCJA guidance, regulations, cases, rulings and other important developments affecting individual taxpayers.
Course materials summarize each important development and the eBook provides links to the full text of source documents discussed during the program. Materials are supplemented by a website maintained for this course—www.mntaxclass.com—which provides up-to-date additions, including instructor PPT slides and other supplementary materials.
Note: This is the companion course to Federal and California Tax Update for Businesses and Estates.
- 2018 federal and California tax legislation.
- 2018 final and proposed individual income tax regulations.
- Relevant IRS and FTB rulings and notices.
- Relevant individual income tax cases.
- Tax practice and compliance issues, including due diligence considerations.
- Identify new federal and California tax legislation affecting individuals.
- Determine the past year's significant regulations; IRS and FTB rulings; and other administrative guidance on individual income tax matters.
- Identify the most important 2018 court cases addressing individual income tax issues.
CPAs, attorneys and tax practitioners.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.