Accounting Analysis Basics
Learn how to use your financial reporting expertise to conduct an accounting analysis which can help detect distortions in financial statements.
By understanding accounting, a business analyst can more effectively use a company's disclosed financial information to manage and implement business plans. Gain the tools necessary to become skilled at such analyses, including the instructor's Open Balance Sheet. Plus, review the impact of financial and accounting data on the function of capital markets in relation to the changing economic landscape and globalization.
- Accounting analysis and methodology.
- Factors influencing the quality of accounting-based financial reports.
- Impact of emerging business models on balance sheets.
- Introduction to instructor's Open Balance Sheet.
- Identify how to manage more effectively through higher-quality financial analysis.
- Determine areas of improvement for better asset utilization.
- Recognize how to implement better business plans through informed financial analysis.
- Determine costs and restructure a stronger revenue-generating balance sheet.
- Identify methodology consisting of six steps in analyzing accounting data.
CPAs and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.