Administrative Rules for Federal Grants
Build your expertise to ensure that your clients conform to federal administrative requirements and avoid claims for large refunds or being designated a high-risk grantee.
Almost all federal grant programs require grantees to comply with cross-cutting administrative rules—or face significant cost disallowances and administrative sanctions. Understand the administrative rules that apply to nearly all federal grantees, including the hierarchy of rules; reports and records; and after-grant requirements.
- Hierarchy of rules
- Pre-award requirements, including high-risk grantees
- Post-award requirements, including financial and program management; property and procurement; reports and records; and termination and enforcement
- Definitions used in grant regulations
- The Supercircular, 2 CFR 200, Subparts A, C and D
- Identify which activities are required.
- Identify which activities are permitted and which are not.
- Recognize which actions require prior approval.
- Determine the responsibilities that continue after the grant has been completed.
CPAs, governmental grantees and government auditors.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.