Financial Performance Reporting
Focus on revisions to the form and content of primary financial statements is likely to increase in 2018 as a result of the FASB and IASB convergence project continuing to move beyond its priority topics. Stay current and plan for changes.
This reformatting of basic financial statements (now referred to as Financial Performance Reporting-FPR) will generate significant measurement and system modifications. Stay current on financial statement preparation and analysis and begin to plan for changes in financial performance reporting.
Formerly titled: Reformatted Financial Statements 2015: Is the Endgame in Sight?
- Status of financial reporting changes
- Content review of proposed financial statement changes
- Impact of Financial Performance Reporting (FPR) changes on business operations
- Planning an implementation timetable
- Recall the evolution of the convergence process.
- Recognize updates on the status of the IFRS Adoption, Convergence and FPR projects.
- Identify in detail the content of proposed reformatted financial statements.
- Recognize how the FPR project is a business model transformation.
- Identify tools to create your own FPR roadmap for action.
CPAs and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.