Corporate Finance Checkup: Renovate Your Analytical Toolbox
Understanding how to use common corporate finance tools is a skill that will aid those eyeing to become CFOs. Learn how to identify ways to stay on top of essential skillsets and to better develop a strategy or to better track metrics.
This course will provide a refresher on corporate finance skills for those who work, or aspire to work, at a CFO level and cover financial statement analysis, integrated planning, operating metrics and forecasting, among other topics.
- Internal and external financial statement analysis
- CFO and integrated planning
- Operating metrics for success
- Forecasting as a valuation tool
- Banker selection
- Identify the trifecta of financial statement analysis.
- Recognize how finance can drive corporate strategy.
- Determine how to track performance results.
- Recall forecasting and valuation techniques.
- Determine how to select your banker.
- Identify 10 steps for keeping your analytical toolbox full.
CFOs, controllers and other experienced financial managers.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.