Not-For-Profit Organizations: Treasury Utilizing QuickBooks
Not-for-profit organizations are always in need of volunteers to be treasurers or members of the financial oversight committee. CPAs are often asked to fulfill these roles. This course highlights the accounting needs of such organizations.
QuickBooks will be used to demonstrate how its tools provide more efficient and effective financial management for your not-for-profit. This course is geared to hands-on, or future hands-on, treasurers of service clubs or similar organizations.
- Financial statements
- Inflows and Outflows
- QuickBooks, including setup, data entry and reporting
- Identify the accounting needs of not-for-profit organizations, specifically service organizations.
- Identify the financial statements required by US GAAP, including ASU 2016-14.
- Illustrate, using QuickBooks, the types of transactions usual for not-for-profit service organizations.
- Discuss the need for budgets in a not-for-profit service organization.
CPAs and financial professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.