The Top Ten Business Myths
As businesses evolve, sometimes ideas about business do not follow suit. Learn about ten business myths while discovering better ideas and theories to align an organization with the realities of operating in a knowledge economy.
This course will cover six transformational questions to enhance your organization's wealth-creating capacity. Also, get answers to the five most-important questions organizations should reflect upon to remain relevant.
- Growth for the sake of the growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.
- Effectiveness trumps efficiency.
- Ideas have more value than their mere execution.
- What determines value and how much customers are willing to pay?
- Is business a zero-sum game?
- Identify why so much of the conventional business wisdom is more conventional than actual wisdom.
- Determine how to overcome these myths and focus on what truly matters in your organization.
- Recognize the six transformational questions that will take your organization to the next level.
- Recall Peter Drucker’s Five Most Critical Questions for any organization.
CPAs, executives and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.