Improving Audit Quality
Focus on improving audit quality shile discussing the AICPA's six-point plan to improve audit performance and audit quality indicators. Learn how practitioners can implement quality control mechanisms in their practices.
- National auditing quality performance
- Impact of PCAOB on industry
- Common audit failures and why they occur
- AICPA six-point plan
- Audit quality indicators
- Recognize peer review/inspection results.
- Identify common auditing failures.
- Determine how to develop an audit quality improvement plan.
CPAs and auditors.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.