Accounting Industry Update: FASB Hot Topics & Financial Presentation
Stay current on recent changes in accounting and auditing. Review FASB, SEC, PCC, PCAOB and AICPA standard-setting activity in the current year.
Implementation dates will be provided so you can plan for changes, and the course will highlight the changes that will be implemented in the current year. Also, discuss the difference between public and private company requirements.
- FASB Technical Agenda
- Debt Issue Costs
- Inventory Goodwill & Acquisitions Tax presentation
- Stock based compensation
- Going Concern
- Identify hot topics in accounting and auditing.
- Recognize changes in ASUs, new requirements and implementation dates.
- Identify new disclosure requirements.
- Identify PCC alternatives and technical agenda.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.