Accounting Industry Update: FASB Changes 2018 & Beyond
Stay current on recent changes in accounting and auditing. Review FASB, SEC, PCC, PCAOB and AICPA standard-setting activity in the current year.
Implementation dates will be provided so you can plan for changes, and the course will highlight the changes that will be implemented in the current year. Also, discuss the difference between public and private company requirements.
- Not-for-profit presentation
- Cash flows
- Restricted cash
- Financial Instruments
- Identify hot topics in accounting and auditing.
- Outline the FASB Technical Agenda and upcoming changes.
- Recognize changes in ASUs, new requirements and implementation dates.
- Identify new disclosure requirements.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.