Data Visualization for Audits
This interactive session will cover areas where audits can use data to drive efficiency and how to visualize the data form maximum insight.
The availability of high quality data is allowing auditors to leverage technology to perform more effective and efficient audits. Understanding data and how to use it to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the audit is critical.
Case studies and sample documentation reinforce major concepts and help participants apply techniques discussed.
- Common data sets
- How to visualize data sets and interpret results
- How to replace manual audit procedures with technology
- Determine what data can be utilized.
- Discuss how data can drive efficiency into auditing procedures.
- Practice visualizing common data sets to identify anomalies.
CPAs and auditors.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.