Lease Accounting for Lessees Under ASC 842
Understanding the impact of lease accounting on lessees is broader than just the financial statements, which impacts everything from systems to forecasts to debt covenants. Learn how the changes required by ASC 842 impacts lease accounting practices through real-world examples.
- Summary of key changes from ASC 840 to 8422
- Technical requirements of ASC 842
- Impact on lessees
- Disclosure requirements
- Recognize the scope of ASC 842.
- Identify critical terms and definitions under ASC 842.
- Determine the impact of ASC 842 on lessee reporting entities.
CPAs, accountants, auditors and financial professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.