International Tax Lunch: Form 5472 Filing Requirements and Preparation
Foreign owners of domestic corporations and foreign corporations engaged in U.S. trade or business may need to file Form 5472. Complex attribution rules make identification of reporting requirements difficult. Learn when Form 5472 is required, the types of attribution rules that apply, and major issues to report.
- Form 5472
- Attribution rules
- Engaged in a U.S. trade or business
- US owner of foreign corporation
- Identify the Form 5472 filing requirements.
- Recognize what attribution rules apply and common situations in which Form 5472 is required because of attribution rules.
- Apply attribution rule concepts to prepare Form 5472.
- Recognize when a foreign corporation is engaged in a U.S. trade or business.
CPAs and attorneys.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.