Excel Power User Module 6: Time-Saving Techniques
The Excel Power User series helps you improve your Excel proficiency and quickly complete tasks.
In this session, apply numerous features and functions examined in previous sessions in a variety of time-savings techniques. Continue to integrate these features as we proceed throughout the series.
Note: This session is presented with Excel for Windows. Items covered may not be available in Excel for Mac.
- Dynamic Headers.
- Horizontal Reports.
- Mapping Tables.
- Data Validation and Reporting.
- Improving Error Check with Boolean Values and the Logical AND Function.
- Identify which function help build dynamic report headers.
- Recall a technique that helps Excel translate a data label to a report label.
- Recognize which feature can be used to provide a filter for dynamic digital reports.
Accounting and financial professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.