Personal Financial Planning Update: Investments
Consider the following questions during this course:
- How does one take stock in a world that is not secure?
- With new market heights attained often and unexpected events occurring on a regular basis, how does one feel comfortable with an investment strategy?
- Where are investments headed in an economy—to some—on borrowed time?
Learn how to solidify an appropriate investment strategy based on risk; help clients stay on top of these potential life-altering situations; and how to help clients understand the intricacies of investment planning. Gain a better understanding of investment markets, the effects of world events, assessing client risk and matching to expected return, dealing with increasing client concerns and developing better investment solutions to a rapidly changing environment.
Formerly titled: Personal Financial Planning Update: Investment Update
- Today's investment marketplace
- Managing expectations in a tumultous world environment
- Clients understanding of investing
- Risk and return relationships
- Investment vehicle distinctions
- Investment portfolio design
- Determine how to assess a client's risk tolerance and manage expectations by understanding risk/return relationships.
- Determine how to assess world market conditions
- Identify why clients invest the way they do.
- Determine which investment vehicles to use in varying situations.
- Determine how to build an investment portfolio.
CPAs and financial planning professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.