Federal Tax Update: Comprehensive Business Tax (Forms 1065, 1120S and 1120)
Get critical federal tax law updates resulting from current laws, regulations and court cases impacting all business entity types including S corporations, Partnerships, C Corporations and Sole Proprietorship. Critical topics to be covered include the tax rate changes, the new qualified business income deduction, the new limits on deductibility of business interest, NOL modifications, the "Excess Business Loss" restrictions and much more.
- Detailed coverage of any new business income tax legislation passed by Congress and signed by President Trump.
- Look at any changes to the Forms 1120, 1120S and 1065 and other related schedules and forms.
- Understand recent changes to depreciation and §179 expense.
- Determine the tax law impact to Issues related to compensation, distributions, liquidations, self-employment taxes and retirement plans.
- Understand the major federal income tax laws impacting C & S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, LLPs and their owners.
- Understand the impact of tax court cases on tax compliance and planning.
- Understand the impact of the most recent Treasury regulations arising from the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
Tax and accounting professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.