If You Only Knew What Microsoft Word Could Do Webcast
Learn advanced editing and production skills using Microsoft Word. Employ tools and functionality to speed document creation while making more powerful and elegant presentations.
Did you know that simply by utilizing the built-in headings, found under Styles, in Microsoft Word you can create an automatic table of contents that can be updated in a matter of seconds if the body of the document changes? Or that Word 2013 can be used to open, edit and re-save PDF documents? How about the fact that by using the Insert Caption tool in conjunction with the Cross-Reference feature, users can rid themselves of the need to manually renumber figures, tables or illustrations and will not even need to update references to these in the document text?
This material shows tools and features that are easy to understand and use, will save time, and add consistently to documents. Participants in this session will come away knowing the power of Microsoft Word; this knowledge will benefit them greatly.
- Best Practices for those creating Word documents of all types
- Using Word Styles to enhance and organize documents
- Word features like PDF editing, automatic tables of contents, and cross-referencing that save time and add value
- Save options and security available for Microsoft Word files
- Recognize ways to improve Word documents presentations.
- List three benefits of using Word Styles in documents.
- Create more consistent and easy to read Word files.
- Identify features hidden within the application that people should know about.
CPAs, accountants, and business and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.