Office 365: New Tools, New Tricks
Microsoft's Office 365 offering continues to evolve which impacts how many organizations approach licensing familiar Microsoft Office applications. Stay on top of changes with helpful tips and techniques.
As Office 365 evolves, Microsoft has added several new tools to the suite, including Flow and PowerApps, and new features to Excel, Word, and other existing applications. Attend this productivity-enhancing session to learn about the new tools in Office 365 and how to improve productivity.
- Office 365
- Update alternatives for Office 365
- Tools in Office 365
- Differentiate Office 365 from traditional licenses of Microsoft Office and identify the license option that is best for you and your organization.
- List the various update alternatives for Office 365 and determine which option is right for different team members and departments within your organization.
- Identify new tools in Office 365 and how they might be useful to you or others in your organization.
- Utilize new features in Office 365 applications to optimize productivity.
CPAs, business and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.