K2's Technology Update
More than just a class on the latest computers, learn about the full spectrum of practical technology available and learn how to implement these tools for maximum impact.
Are you ready to learn about the latest trends in technology? Do you sometimes feel lost in the technology jungle? Would you like clear guidance regarding Windows, Office, the Cloud, security, and other technology-related issues? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then make plans now to invest four hours in this fast-paced and highly informative course that is sure to ramp up your return on technology investment.
The technology tools available to businesses have never been better, but many are not taking full advantage of these tools. Understand the major trends in hardware, software, and services and how to utilize these tools to meet organizational objectives both efficiently and effectively.
- Windows 10
- Mobile technologies
- Security issues
- Office 2016
- Cloud implementations, including accounting and tax, document management, workflow, and data storage and synchronization applications
- List and describe key features of Windows 10 and identify situations where upgrading might be advantageous.
- Analyze developments in mobile technologies and develop an optimal mobile strategy.
- Identify security issues facing business professionals and list options for mitigating risk.
- List and describe key features of Office 2016 and determine an optimal time to upgrade.
- Identify major trends in hardware, including desktops, laptops, servers, tablets, storage, and printing.
- Develop strategies for successful Cloud implementations, including accounting and tax, document management, workflow, and data storage and synchronization applications.
- Define virtualization and identify how it potentially changes the technology infrastructure in your office.
CPAs, staff, and financial and business professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.