Practical guide to performing audit engagements (non public/non government) Webcast | 4204321A
Participants will review the most recent auditing standards as well as older standards that they may have missed or found difficult to implement. This interactive workshop designed for practitioners in small and medium-sized CPA firms will include lecture and generous time for questions and case studies to reinforce the concepts. Online participants are encouraged to call in with questions.
After completing this course, the participant will be able to:
- Analyze recent regulatory changes in peer review.
- Apply recent audit guidelines.
- Apply Private Company Council (PCC) rules to the practice of accounting.
- Apply recent audit report changes.
- Understand the documentation requirements for an audit.
- Apply the new auditing rules.
Small and medium CPA firms.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.