Fundamentals of Single Audit Webcast | 4204344B
An overview of the single audit requirements, and how the generally accepted auditing standards and the government auditing standards apply to the compliance audit.
Understanding of the requirements under Uniform Guidance
The objectives of the course:
1. Identify what a single audit encompasses
2. Understanding the audit responsibilities between auditors and auditees in the compliance audit of federal awards
3. Overview of the Uniform Guidance
4. Recognize key considerations relating to:
Internal Control over Compliance Requirements
Test of Internal Control and Test of Compliance attributes
This course is designed for:
1. Auditors who perform compliance audits under Uniform Guidance
2. Internal Auditors
3. Management responsible for grant management
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.