School Districts Conference
Financial professionals handling internal or external audits of school districts must be aware of the current accounting and auditing challenges. Gain insights on the latest industry developments, updates about financial statements/internal controls and cover challenges surrounding school district compliance. You'll receive practical guidance from industry leaders who provide real-life examples regarding issues impacting school districts.
2017 subjects included:
- Introduction to the World of School District Finance
- The Great GASBs! GASB 68, 74 and 75
- CDE Emerging Topics
- State Controller's Update
- Computer Assisted Audits
- Uniform Guidance—What We've Learned and What's Next
- Fiscal Crisis Management Assistance Team (FCMAT)
- Identify the impact of key updates from the California Department of Education and California State Controller.
- Recognize key changes in school district audits.
Senior-level staff and partners responsible for school district audits, large-district business staff, school district fiscal directors, county office business officials and school board members.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.