18th Annual SEC "Hot Topics" Conference Webcast
The Center for Corporate Reporting & Governance's 18th Annual SEC Conference provides updates directly from regulators at the SEC, FASB and PCAOB. This conference features expert panels on boardroom issues, and legal and financial reporting hot buttons for businesses to monitor in 2019 and beyond. The emergence of new technologies such as blockchain, cryptocurrencies, big data and analytics are transforming the business and audit landscapes.
Regulatory Updates from the SEC, FASB and PCAOB:
- Latest SEC Enforcement Initiatives
- Recent Developments out of the Division of Corporation Finance
- Updates from the Office of the Chief Accountant
- New Projects from the PCAOB
- FASB Standards Generally Effective in 2018 and Beyond
- Key Areas of Focus for the SEC Staff
Hot Button Topics:
- Technology and Regulation - General Data Protection Regulation
- New Tax Law Updates
- Audit of the Future
- Digital IQ
- Cyber Security
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
In collaboration with the Center for Corporate Reporting and Governance at California State University, Fullerton.
To address corporate reporting and governance issues facing companies and financial professionals in the changing financial environment.
Audit committee members, CFOs, auditors, accountants, lawyers, academics, financial professionals and those involved in the financial reporting process.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.