Office 365 - Using Teams App For Online Meetings and Calls
One of the fastest growing methods for communicating and collaborating is through online meetings. By eliminating the time and cost of travel, online meetings can potentially be much more effective than in-person meetings. Separating lengthy meetings into shorter sessions allows time to address issues in between. Also, digital information, files, documents, websites and more can be shared with the remote meeting participants. Record the meeting for future playback or share with people not able to attend the meeting.
If you have Office 365, you owe it to yourself and your organization to learn how to use teams for online meetings. After all, you are already paying for the service. Many organizations will tell you that the online meeting feature itself is worth the entire Office 365 subscription fee. Attend this course to learn why.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to the Teams app meeting and call features
- Initiating an online meeting with audio
- Inviting and managing meeting participants
- Deep dive review of the meetings toolbar
- Recording meetings for playback in the Stream app
- Scheduling online meetings via Outlook
- Initiating online audio calls
- Review the meetings device settings
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply the features of Teams to host online meetings to communicate and collaborate remotely
- Use Teams features to record online meetings
- Identify a plan for how to integrate online meetings into your communication processes
Anyone who has Office 365 or is considering it
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.