Office 365 Forms App Fundamentals
In the ongoing transformation to a digital business model, automating forms can have high value with low cost and effort. Think of the various forms used in your business on a daily basis. Do you have paper forms? Excel forms? Word forms? Often times paper forms are replaced with digital forms using the wrong tool or application.
This course teaches how to use the Office 365 Forms app to create digital forms using a tool designed specifically for that purpose. Although Office 365 Forms will not work for every form you have, chances are pretty good that it is just the right solution for a number of them.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to the Forms app features and interface
- Step-by-step process for creating a form
- How to share your form with others to complete it
- Tools for analyzing the form responses
- Creating a quiz, e.g. a competency quiz
- Alternative Forms app solutions
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Identify a strategy to deploy the Forms app in your organization
- Recall the features of the Forms app to create practical and intuitive online forms
Anyone who has forms and surveys that they would like to automate
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.