Office 365 SharePoint Fundamentals
The value proposition for subscribing to Office 365 grows exponentially when you take advantage of the powerful SharePoint Online application. This course will provide an in-depth review of what SharePoint has to offer and how to use the wealth of its functionality. Adequately understanding SharePoint will significantly improve information and file sharing within your organization, as well as with people external to your organization. You will also learn about the deep integration between the Teams and SharePoint apps, which are both at the core of all that you do in Office 365.
You will develop a solid understanding of how to apply this powerful tool in your organization and maximize the value of your Office 365 subscription investment.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to SharePoint Online
- Anatomy of a SharePoint site
- How to create a SharePoint site
- Understanding document libraries
- Understanding custom lists
- SharePoint and OneNote app integration
- SharePoint and Teams app integration
- Understanding site permissions
- Introduction to site settings
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Identify a strategy for how to leverage SharePoint in your organization
- Recognize how SharePoint integrates with the Teams and OneNote apps
- Identify the features of SharePoint needed to create a basic SharePoint site
- Recognize how permissions work in SharePoint
Anyone who is currently or considering using Office 365
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.