Outlook - Mastering Email Composition from A to Z
Do you ever think about how much time you spend composing and sending email messages in Outlook daily? Chances are it takes up as much as 20% to 30% of your day. Cutting that time in half would allow you to reclaim substantial time for more valuable tasks.
This course shows how to use every unique feature available in Outlook to streamline efficiency of email compositions and enhance the quality of the message content.
Note: This is one of two Outlook email courses we offer. While this course focuses on the outbound side of Outlook email, our other course titled "Managing Your Inbox With Maximum Efficiency" focuses on the inbound side of Outlook. Together, these two courses will provide you with a significant productivity boost.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to the Outlook interface and navigation
- Detailed review of the Outlook email composition ribbon
- Selecting email recipients and understanding address books
- Formatting message text from A to Z
- Tagging messages for follow-up
- Attaching files, business cards and your calendar to messages
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recall the features of Outlook to compose your email messages
- Identify specific features that help you customize your messages
- Select the most appropriate feature to use to accomplish a specific objective
Anyone who uses Outlook for email
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.