Office 365 - Getting Started the Right Way
Are you contemplating using Office 365 for yourself, your organization, or firm? Taking this course provides important information to help you deploy it successfully.
Too often, Office 365 is prematurely deployed with limited understanding of how to go about the process, or even where to start. This course shows how to effectively plan your Office 365 deployment to maximize your ROI and get your team up and running as quickly and smoothly as possible.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Overview of the entire Office 365 ecosystem of applications
- New features relative to the Office 365 version of the traditional desktop apps: Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Orientation to all of the cloud based and mobile Office 365 apps
- Logging in and navigating the Office 365 portal
- Customizing the portal to your preferences
- Storing your files in the Office 365 cloud (SharePoint & OneDrive)
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Select a plan to optimize the deployment of Office 365 in your organization
- Recognize key decisions you will need to make about your Office 365 deployment
- Recognize the unique attributes of the Office 365 Office desktop apps
Anyone who is contemplating or in the process of deploying Office 365
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.