Roadmap to Excel's Data Analysis and PowerBI Strategy (FREE)
We are entering an era where CPAs are expected to have data analytics and business intelligence skills. Why is this happening? What can you do to prepare yourself? This one hour complimentary CPE event will help answer these two important questions. We will explain data analytics and business intelligence from the perspective of a CPA, both in public and private practice. We will provide a clear and concise review of Microsoft's new Excel and Power BI tools that are built on the Excel platform and provide a roadmap for the most cost-effective way for you to develop these skills.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The importance of data analysis for the CPA
- A review of Microsoft's Power BI tools
- A roadmap to learning how to use Excel for advanced data analysis
After attending this presentation, you will .
- Understand the importance for CPAs to develop data analytics and business intelligence skills.
- Understand how the Microsoft BI tools can be used to leverage these skills in public accounting and business.
- Learn a clear path for how to develop skills in these tools with minimal impact on your time and budget.
All CPAs and Accounting Professionals who want to learn how to analyze data.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.