Shorten Month-End: Closing Best Practices
Surveys show that the average North American company completes its monthly financial statement closing in six days. However, some companies can close their books in one day or less. You don't have to sacrifice accuracy for speed. This session will show you how to close month-end faster, better and cheaper.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Trends in financial statement closings including the Quick Close, Soft Close and Virtual Close
- Review and discuss information systems' headaches that slow you down
- Work through examples of close cycle "time killers" and how to resolve them
- Get inventory and cost of sales under control
- Identify the improvement projects that will yield the biggest benefit
- Review what leading edge finance managers are doing to close more quickly
Gain ideas that will help your organization perform it's month-end closing faster, better and cheaper.
Corporate Financial Managers
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.