Emotional Intelligence: The Critical Factor in Success
Emotional intelligence is an individual's capacity to understand both their own and other people's emotions, as well as how to react to these feelings in an appropriate manner. Research proves that Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a compelling predictor of personal, professional and social success.
Every business leader can improve their Emotional Intelligence, including you. Many businesses utilize EI for promotions and hiring. This session will discuss the twelve keys to EI and proven tactics to help every aspiring leader "work smarter".
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- What is 'Emotional Intelligence'
- Understand emotions, your emotions and others
- Utilize appropriate social skills
- Understand the value of a timely pause
- Why should you forgive and forget?
- Properly manage emotions
- Know how to handle pressure and setbacks
- What Emotional Intelligence means
- Why Emotional Intelligence is the key factor in management success
- How to improve your Emotional Intelligence
All professionals at every level
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.