SECURE Act and Other 2019 Tax Legislation
The SECURE act makes the most significant changes to retirement plans since 2006. This webinar covers the key issues of the new SECURE Act, updates to the Extenders Act and Disaster Relief Act, and changes to the Affordable Care Act.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Crippling of the "stretch" IRA
- Changes impacting estate and trust planning
- Small employer multi-employer retirement plans
- Retirement plans for long-term, part-time employees
- Disaster relief provisions such as pension plan distributions, relaxed limitations on casualty losses, employee retention credit, and others
- Extenders provisions, including mortgage life insurance premiums as qualified residence interest, tuition and fees deduction, and exclusion from gross income of cancelled debt on a principal residence
- Numerous extensions of energy related provisions such as the new home energy credit
- Changes impacting the Affordable Care Act
- Gain insight on the latest IRS interpretation of the new SECURE Act.
- Gain an understanding of updates and changes to the Extenders Act, Disaster Relief Act and Affordable Care Act.
CPAs and members in industry seeking the latest IRS legislative updates.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.