Artificial Intelligence for Accountants
This course provides a concise overview of artificial intelligence (AI) -- technology that can virtually learn on its own -- and how it can help accountants boost their revenue, relevance and value. The software self-educates by drawing conclusions from large quantities of data and adjusting its activities based on its observations.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- AI snapshot
- AI's multiple implications for the accounting profession
- AI case studies
- Leading AI categories
- Key AI resources and communities online
- AI starter strategy for accountants
- Explore AI fundamentals
- Highlight how the technology will disrupt many of the core businesses of the accounting profession
- Review AI's potential to help accountants actually boost their relevance, value and revenue
Practitioners who want a basic, non-technical understanding of AI and how to start positioning themselves and their operations to take full advantage of the technology.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.