Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for Accountants
This course provides a concise overview of robotic process automation (RPA) --
technologies that conduct high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform. These "bots" can automatically log into applications, enter data, do calculations, complete tasks, make decisions based on predefined parameters, and log out. While still evolving, RPA applications have the potential to automate many accounting functions, transform business processes, and accelerate financial workflows.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- RPA overview
- Technology pros and cons
- Implications for the accounting profession
- Case studies
- Leading vendors
- Lessons learned to date
- Key resources and communities online
- Starter strategy for accountants
- Discover the RPA fundamentals
- Understand how RPA technology is disrupting many of the core functions of the accounting profession
- Learn the potential of RPA applications to boost the relevance, value, and revenue of accountants
Practitioners who want a basic, non-technical understanding of RPA applications and how to start positioning themselves and their operations to take full advantage of the technology.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.