Detecting and Preventing T&E Fraud
There are as many ways to commit Travel & Entertainment fraud as there are employees. And now employees can commit fraud with Purchasing Cards - no paper needed. T&E fraud is usually not material individually. However, it does often take a material bite out of your bottom line in aggregate.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Goldman will show you:
- 7 common types of expense reimbursement fraud
- 3 red flags of T&E fraud
- 2 best T&E fraud detection methods
- Who the biggest T&E thief usually is
At the conclusion of the webinar you will be able to:
- Understand the many types of travel, entertainment and internal procurement frauds
- Implement effective expense reimbursement fraud detection techniques and build audit practices to detect red flags of these crimes
- Implement best-practice Anti-Fraud Control strategies for expense reimbursement fraud
CPAs, sales and senior financial executives, internal auditors, purchasing managers, controllers, CFOs, compliance officers, security and risk managers
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.