GAAP: Generally Accepted Awesome Presentations
Have you ever presented financial results to a board and been confronted with glassy-eyed stares and stifled yawns, only to be followed with questions two weeks later? It would be so much more productive for both you and the organization if your presentation was understood the first time.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Develop compelling and useful presentations
- What not do in a presentation
- Essential PowerPoint dos and don'ts
- What to do before, during and after presentations
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Determine the 10 most common presentation mistakes
- Apply the 6+ Keys for powerful presentations
- Apply the 5 Tips for putting the power back in PowerPoint
All who want to create more powerful presentations
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.