Analytical Procedures: Practical Applications and Standards
This course explores the nature of analytical procedures, with significant emphasis on professional standards involving the use of analytical procedures in audit and review engagements. Practical examples illustrating the application process will be given.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Discussion of analytical procedures in audit and review engagements
- Practice examples and illustrations of analytical procedures
- The order of operations for accomplishing analytical procedures
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the nature of analytical procedures
- Design and implement analytical procedures for professional engagements
- Apply the AICPA's guidance for utilizing analytical procedures in audit and review engagements
CPAs in public practice and members in industry seeking a better understanding of analytical procedures
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.