Compilations, Reviews and Audits: How They Differ
This course provides an overview of compilation, review and audit engagements. We will explore the major considerations regarding each type of engagement, in addition to contrasting and comparing these three major professional services provided by CPAs.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Review of differences of compilation, review and audit engagements
- Compare and contrast major considerations of each type of engagement
- Provide practical tips and strategies
- Professional standards that govern each type of engagement
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the differences of these three major types of engagement services
- Identify procedures that are typically accomplished for each type of engagement
- Identify documentation requirements and best practices in order to better understand them
CPAs in public practice
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.