GAAP Alternatives: Surviving the Perfect Storm of Updates
Companies operating in today's business climate are weathering a storm of major FASB updates. Companies and their advisors may want to consider non-GAAP options as they develop strategies involving revenue recognition, leasing, credit losses, and other FASB pronouncements. This program provides an overview of special purpose frameworks that may present salient alternatives to U.S. GAAP for certain entities.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Review of special purpose frameworks
- Discussion of non-GAAP options for financial reporting
- U.S. GAAP alternatives for certain entities
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify and discover non-GAAP option for client engagements
- Identify special purpose frameworks to better understand them
CPAs in public practice and members in industry
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.