Not Just Your Everyday FASB Update
This course reviews and discusses the latest items on the FASB agenda, focusing on recent updates to revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. A special purpose framework overview is provided, which may present salient alternatives to U.S. GAAP for certain entities.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Review of current items on the FASB agenda
- Discussion of the new revenue recognition standard
- Update to the new lease accounting standard
- U.S. GAAP alternatives for certain entities
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify and use current items on the FASB agenda
- Apply practical strategies in using GAAP alternatives
CPAs in public practice and members in industry
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.