Single Audit Primer (Yellow Book)
*Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit*
Single audits are different. The federal government demands a lot of a grantee and their auditor. In this course, you will learn about the compliance and internal controls portion of the Single Audit. Key acronyms and terminology are explained in plain English.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Essential differences between a financial audit and a Single Audit
- Significant terms and content relevant to the Single Audit
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the significant differences between a commercial financial audit and a Single Audit
- Identify the three subjects of a Single Audit
- Compare the requirements of the AICPA, the GAO, the Compliance Supplement, and the Uniform Grant Guidance
- Distinguish between fraud, abuse, and noncompliance
- Connect compliance requirements from the compliance supplement to the administrative rules and cost principles
- Order the levels of materiality on a Single Audit
Auditors conducting audits of federal grants and programs
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.