Presentation Skills for Auditors
Are you comfortable giving presentations and feel good about your performance, or does the experience make you anxious and leave you feeling dissatisfied?
In this session, learn how to let your best self shine during interactions with your staff, the auditee, and the governing board. Jim Comer is an accomplished speechwriter and presentations skill coach for executives. Leita Fanta has led over 1500 full-day seminars. Let Jim and Leita help you establish genuine and comfortable professional relationships and avoid mistakes that will detract from your message.
*Qualifies for Yellowbook credit
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- How to connect with your audience
- What to do when the unexpected happens
- How to use your natural resources to enhance your message
- How to narrow your message for maximum impact
- What to avoid in a PowerPoint presentation
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Describe qualities of a genuine, effective presentation
- Recognize barriers between you and your audience and how to overcome them
- Identify what to do when the unexpected happens
- Identify your own natural resources for improving presentations
- Identify steps you can take to prepare for a powerful presentation
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.