[4-HOUR A.M.] Financial Executive's Update: Today's Latest Trends
Strengthen your abilities as a financial executive and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. In this course you will discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
- Economic and Human Resource trends
- Best practices to manage working capital
- Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Big Data
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Identify economic indicators that can assist in charting your organizations course
- Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization
- Distinguish major trends in accounting, corporate finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems
- Determine the link between big data and predictive analytics. Use new tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting
- Recognize the key challenges that concern CEOs
Financial Executives , and other financial managers
Registration for this course has passed.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by September 7, 2017.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by September 7, 2017.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.