Deep Dive into Exempt Organizations Accounting & Tax Advanced Issues
This course will be a full-day deep dive into various advanced exempt organization accounting and tax issues.
- Summarizing the most recent hot news in the exempt organization sector, including the provisions of the new Tax Act which are most relevant to exempt organizations
- Accounting for special events from both a GAAP and Form 990 reporting perspective
- The accounting for, and reporting of, contributions revenue from both a GAAP and Form 990 perspective, including agency transactions, in-kind contributions, restricted contributions, conditional contributions
- How to effectively manage and monitor the 501(c)(3) public charity public support test
- Strategies for minimizing an exempt organizations exposure to the unrelated business income tax
- Top financial statement deficiencies which we have identified
- Requirements of some of the new accounting standards most relevant to exempt organizations
- Real world challenges to successfully audited the financial statements for an exempt organization
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by September 12, 2018.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by September 12, 2018.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.
Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Neighbor Island members in good standing
Associate Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Associate Neighbor Island members in good standing
CPE ChoiceLearn more about CPE Choice.
|CPE Choice Fee||$240.00|