[WEB] The Complete Guide to Hawaii Death Taxation
WEBINAR LINK WILL BE SENT A DAY PRIOR
Werner Rocca has created a series of state-oriented tax classes. In general terms, this course outlines the details surrounding Estate and Inheritance taxes and the differentials pertaining to each state. Compliance classes were created for each one of these states so that you may learn how to prepare death tax returns, line by line. The commonalities among the states were studied and broken down into two categories: Inheritance Tax and Estate Tax states. Though the overall system is the same from state to state, there are nuances with each state, within the law itself. In this course, we will highlight Hawaiis death tax.
Hawaii estate tax exemptions
Internal Revenue Code Sections 2031-2058
Estate tax exemption portability
Estate Tax Calculation
Tax return Form 706
- Define Estate and Inheritance taxes
- Differentiate between the Estate and the Inheritance tax
- Explain Hawaii estate tax exemptions
- Explain the Internal Revenue Code Sections as they pertain to Estate and Inheritance taxes
- Prepare Federal 706 and the Hawaii estate tax return<?xml:namespace prefix="o" />
CPAS, EAs, and other finance professionals
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by October 30, 2020.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by October 30, 2020.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.