This Year's Best Income Tax, Estate Tax, and Financial-Planning Ideas
With different tax rates for individuals and trusts, tax planning takes on more importance. New ideas for financial planning for retirement must be considered. The purpose of this course is to explore practical tax-planning ideas that practitioners can use to assist clients with their needs. This course is crucial for CPAs who are looking for good ideas that can save clients money! Continually updated for legislative developments.
- The best new income tax and estate-planning ideas, including items from tax reform
- Highlights of the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act including the Section 199A deduction
- Major tax ideas for the current year
- The changing Social Security landscape: what it means for planning
- Creative charitable giving strategies
- Financial planning strategies
- Maximizing retirement plan benefits
- Using intentionally defective grantor trusts
- Miscellaneous tax-planning techniques that can add up to significant tax savings
- How to use the whole family for tax savings
- Life insurance
- Up-to-the-minute ideas reflecting new tax law changes in cases, regulations, and rulings
- Understand life insurance for both income and estate planning
- Identify strategies that are effective following estate and gift tax reform
- Understand options available to baby boomers as they reach retirement in light of Social Security
All practitioners, especially those who want to provide the best up-to-the-minute tax advice
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by August 12, 2019.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by August 12, 2019.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.
Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Neighbor Island members in good standing
Associate Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Associate Neighbor Island members in good standing
CPE ChoiceLearn more about CPE Choice.
|CPE Choice Fee||$250.00|