[WEB] Everything You Need to Know About the Pass-Through Entity Rules: IRC Section 199A - The Code and Regulations
The Tax Cuts and Job Acts (TCJA) has made it so individuals, estates, and trusts may now deduct up to 20% of their qualified business income from sole proprietorships and pass-through entities. Many of your clients will benefit from this deduction. Join us to gain insight into the complexity of Section 199A and to advise your clients so that they can benefit from this deduction fully.
- Major changes to the tax code
- Eligibility and income thresholds
- W2 wages and investment limits
- Identifying qualified business income
- Calculate the 199A deduction
- Identify how your clients can maximize the deduction
CPAs, EAs, and other financial professionals
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by June 24, 2021.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by June 24, 2021.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.