Surgent's QuickBooks: Save Time with QuickBooks Desktop Accountant Tools (QBDR)
QuickBooks Desktop Accountant Tools were created for accountants to identify and correct errors in a client's QuickBooks company file. However, they include great tools for any accountant, internal or external!
Accountant Tools can save you hours in reconciliation and research time. Accountant tools also work well when converting your software to QuickBooks or when creating a new company file.
- How to enable Accountant Tools
- Enter transactions quickly
- Client data review
- Other accountant features
- Enable Accounting Tools in QuickBooks Desktop
- Use Accountant Tools to identify errors
- Use Accountant Tools to correct errors
- Understand alternatives to condensing company files
QuickBooks users who need to review QuickBooks Desktop company files and make changes and corrections efficiently
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.